Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

$90/barrel oil is still on the way.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 5:22pm

What do you think of Teds answer, can it be, is he right, is it possible, I know he's right about the 8 cents

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 5:46pm
nobody wants to invest??
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 5:47pm
Well I guess it is a good job carpet cleaners are not in charge than.Guitar
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 6:02pm

Ted is right. I did not want to alarm my American readers too much by spelling out the wider world-wide implications of what is coming, but since Ted went there first I will.

The world is moving to a one world currency. That currency will be the Euro. If you take the long view and understand world history, this has been in the making for a long time now. The Mark the Bible talks about is the mark of the Euro currency that comes into effect after the US dollar and it's financial markets crash. This will be triggered by the big rise in oil. It would not have been possible except for the huge debt the USA is currently carrying and the fact that the Baby Boom generation are but a few years from retirement. It is a perfect storm of conditions that are coming together now that means this is the event that brings down the US financial system. The EURO will emerge as the dominent financial power and later, military power when it is over. Military power always goes to those that have the financial power. After the coming crash to the US dollar system, America will be forced to retreat to a fortress North America model. The EU will control the bulk of the worlds finances and soon be the dominent military power as well. China and her allies will be a close #2 power and will control the Asian markets. North America will be #3 followed by Russia. Only the exact timeing is in doubt because the exact time of $100 oil is not known. If it is this year like I think it is, the rest of the cards are sure to fall into place shortly there after.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 6:49pm

ken...lay off the Molson

and PUT DOWN THAT CRACK PIPE!!!!  

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 6:57pm

I never knew that Ted was so smart, Ted where do you store all that knowledge you have. Kenny are you sure of what you say.

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 7:00pm
He has a brain booster. Almost like NoDIc's vac booster.Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 7:25pm
Jack: I am 99% certain about 90% of what I posted up above will come to pass. And about 75% certain that it will start to happen with 2 years time, with this year more than likely as the start of it.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 7:32pm

You know something Ken, we are all 99% sure of 90% of what we all say, but it doesn't make it the truth.

There was only one man who walked the face of this earth who can make the claim of being 100% sure of 100% of what he said 2000 years ago and is all comming true today.

All of what you say is true Kenny, the question is......WHEN.

Nightrider

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 7:45pm
This year and next, Jack. I am a student of bible prophasy as well, and have pinned the date down to the signing of the 7 year peace pact to sometime in 2011, just a short 6 years away. The events that lead to the EU leader being the one to sign that agreement are all rapidly falling into place. The Pope that just died was the last before the anti-christ was to arise. His passing today means that that event is now at hand. The next pope to be elected is the one that works with the Beast to make him all powerful in but a few short years. That year that this starts is this year! It takes 6 years for everything to happen that leads to the EU being the dominent world power by 2011, but it starts this year.
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 8:02pm
Nice predictions.....kenstradumbass!

Edited by Dennis Conner
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 8:17pm
Too bad you are still in the dark about most of what is happening all around you Chuck. Soon however, it will be apparent to even you what is going on.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 8:21pm

You have to admit that " Kenstradumbass " is very funny........I'm sure you even laughed at that one Ken.

Nightrider

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 8:22pm
Yep, Chuck tries hard to be funny even if it is mis-placed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>