Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Create and Participate in Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

IICRC CERTIFICATION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: knowing nothing about CC who would you want in your home??
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [58.82%]
3 [8.82%]
11 [32.35%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2011 at 1:44pm
Been very disapointed with the courses of iicrc  and iicrc itself. Over then last 10 years the deph of courses are getting water down. Courses are being split up in smaller unit and its hard to get the couses in your area`s as it is. 
Sponsored Links

Advantage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2011 at 4:01pm
IICRC is not perfect, I don't know of anything that is.  An new acquaintance of mine told me the person who last cleaned her carpet told her if she vacuumed more than once every two weeks she would ruin her carpet.  There has to be training or that is what you get.
CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

steed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2011 at 5:29pm
iicrc have been around a long time,  there is no need in the direction they are headed into. Courses are water down and all the stories and even iicrc techs not necessary doing the best. The techical side of spot / stain removal , hands on have been removed from most of courses.  This is just  how I have seen the courses go from the early begining the course, I really miss the early outline in those course, which I feel that teach new and old techs.
Dennis
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/August/2011 at 1:54am
IICRC = If Idiots Could Really Clean
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/August/2011 at 8:59am
It has been prover that 10 year old kids can pass IICRC tetst?? It's like the Boy Scouts the more arm patches you have them more impressed you are because anyone other than you have no idea what the hell they mean?
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12