Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Hydramaster RX-20
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WAND,RX-20 OR ROTOVAC?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripley013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAND,RX-20 OR ROTOVAC?
    Posted: 12/February/2005 at 3:46pm
WHICH ONE IS BETTER? DOES ONE REALLY CLEAN BETTER THEN THE OTHER? WHICH ONE IS THE EASIEST TO USE?
new jersey guy
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 4:48pm

There's one alot better that those in which you mentioned, there's a brand new machine on the market and it will debut this weekend at KleenKuip in Toronto, it's called the Twirly Birdy Turbo and is constructed of stainless steel and capable of handling 1500psi @ 400 F, I think it should retail @ $799.00 promotional price, call Ted or send a message to Adwa for details.

Nightrider

ripley013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripley013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 4:52pm
thanks for the info
new jersey guy
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

There's one alot better that those in which you mentioned, there's a brand new machine on the market and it will debut this weekend at KleenKuip in Toronto, it's called the Twirly Birdy Turbo and is constructed of stainless steel and capable of handling 1500psi @ 400 F, I think it should retail @ $799.00 promotional price, call Ted or send a message to Adwa for details.

Nightrider

This machine will remove even glued down carpet in one pass.Guitar

Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 7:35pm

Only if you want it to Doug, Ted has 3 of them in his showroom, and they should be sold by Monday afternoon at the latest, I put in an order for one to be delivered next month, you should get one too Doug.

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 8:55pm
Night rider right now I am having a problems with orders.Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 9:10pm

Taking them............or giving them...........I'll have 2 double burgers with cheese, hold the mayo with extra mustand and pickles, a small fry, 2 hot dogs with extra onions, 1 order of onion rings, a slice of pizza, a sub, and a large diet coke.........I'm watching my calories

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 9:17pm
Receiving them?Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 9:28pm

Now you tell me............Cancel my order

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 9:29pm

I wish I could have cancelled mine before it was too late?Guitar

Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 9:34pm
Careful Doug, Nightrider is a smart guy and he will read between the lines.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 9:35pm
ADWA: That is why I keep my posts to one liners.Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 9:40pm
A regular Roger Dangerfield.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2005 at 9:41pm
ADWA:  Wasn't his name Rodney??Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>