Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

PRINCE HELLO TO EVERYONE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRINCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PRINCE HELLO TO EVERYONE
    Posted: 16/March/2004 at 3:00am

Hi Gang, nice to be here and enjoying all the funny posts here, I've been on many others and find that this is the best. You certainly have alot of amusing characters here. Nightrider cracks me up and in no way offensive, he tells it like it is.  Mr. Steamer comes accross cocky but also funny and seems to know his stuff. Padman does some amazing work with that thing, others are just cry babies and complainers, and can't take the hits. And YES Nightrider/Steamer I am a carpet cleaner.....we all are those who think otherwise there are some good Brain Sergeon talk forums. Hope to be welcomed here.

We have the cleaning solution that's right for you
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 8:26am
Really I just tell it as it is........It might not be good for business but it's the truth in my eyes....Welcome aboard Prince nice to have you...
 Post Reply Post Reply